In Book 16: Verano The Pima Cotton Collection, Malabrigo presents beautiful patterns that show off their most recent yarn addition, Verano, a luxurious, variegated 100% pima cotton yarn.
These luxurious yarns are made from 100% pima cotton, dyed in South America, a beautiful country with a long history of hand crafting, and with stunning landscapes that are the insipiration for Malabrigo's rich and striking palettes.
- Amalie by Wei Wilkins
- Bonaire Mesh Poncho, Corozal, Gustavia & Porlamar by Yoko Hatta
- Bridgetown Striped Tote by Karin Fernandes
- Charlotte by Kristen TenDyke
- Claras Raglan Tee by Pat Olski
- Esperanza by Mari Lynn Patrick (Cover)
- Marigot by Jacqueline Van Dillen
- Montserrat Sawtooth Blanket by Audrey Drysdale
- Vallalba Stripes Pullover by Laura Zukaite
- Tobago Mesh Shawl by Anita Bose Natarajan
- Sabana by Deborah Newton
- Scarborough Pullover by Jane Yu
Published 2019 by the Malabrigo Team