Crochet and Read-A-Long experience!
During the Crochet-A-Long, both adventurous beginners and experienced crocheters will learn various stitches and techniques while following an unique journey in creating the stunning d’Histoire Naturelle blanket. The blanket is available in 4 colourways and in two Scheepjes yarns: Scheepjes Colour Crafter or Scheepjes Stone Washed & River Washed. The 4 colourways are Herbarium, Mineralogy, Conchology and Entomology. The finished blankets measure 140-145 x 140-145cm (Stone Washed) or 145-150 x 145-150 (Colour Crafter) after blocking.
The kit includes:
- 17 x 100g balls of Scheepjes Colour Crafter [100% Premium Acrylic (Anti Pilling), DK weight] or 38 x 50g balls of Scheepjes Stone Washed & River Washed [78% Cotton, 22% Acrylic, Sport weight]
- 1x pack of Toho Glass Beads
- 1x beading needle
- 1x official CAL souvenir bookmark
- 1x letter from the designer
- 1x YARN The After Party booklet
The FREE crochet pattern
The free crochet pattern will be published in 6 parts, covering 1 to 2 weeks, rather than weekly releases as in previous CALS. The pattern will be available in English (UK & US), Dutch and German in the official Scheepjes Facebook groups and on the Scheepjes website. Additional languages may become available during the CAL. The pattern will remain available online after the CAL! Each part will be accompanied by handy video tutorials for left and right-handed crafters (in English and Dutch), created by Scheepjes Blogger Esther Dijkstra of the blog It’s all in a Nutshell.